KONTRIBUSI PEMBELAJARAN PAK TERHADAP KEROHANIAN SISWA DI SMPN 122 JAKARTA UTARA

  • Iman Dian Djaya
  • Johni Hardori
  • Josia Pantja Paruntung
Keywords: Pertumbuhan Kerohanian, Pembelajaran PAK, Siswa

Abstract

This study aims to test, determine, and analyze empirically about increasing the spiritual growth of students through PAK learning at SMPN 122 North Jakarta. The formulation of the problem in this study is whether there is an effect of PAK learning on the spiritual growth of students at SMPN 122 North Jakarta? The study population was 35 students of SMPN 122 North Jakarta. The research sample was 30 people, taken using the Stratified Random Sampling technique. The construction validity approach was carried out with orthogonal interactions twice and the calculation of the reliability coefficient was carried out using the Cronbach Alpha formula. The hypothesis proposed is that it should be assumed that there is a positive and significant relationship between the effect of PAK Learning on the Spiritual Growth of Students at SMPN 122 North Jakarta. From the analysis of the hypothesis test for variable x, it is concluded that PAK Learning is 65.4%, which means that the level of influence of PAK Learning is very strong. The results of the data analysis show that the effect of PAK Learning on Student Spiritual Growth is 65.4% with very strong variable interpretation at the significance level of 0, 05. This shows that the effect of PAK Learning on the Spiritual Growth of Students at SMPN 122 North Jakarta contributed 0.65.4% or 65.4% and the remaining 34.6% was influenced by other variables which in this study were not examined. The conclusion obtained by the researcher is that "The Effect of PAK Learning has a positive influence on the Spirituality of Students at SMPN 122 North Jakarta.

References

Alfrida L. Membala, dkk, 2006. Cermin Remaja 1: Allah yang Berkarya. Jakarta: BPK Gunung Mulia
Bill Hybels. 2003. Terlalu Sibuk ? Justru Harus Berdoa. Jakarta: Yayasan Komunikasi Bina Kasih.
H. E. Mulyasa. 2009. Implementasi Kurikulum Tingkat Satuan Pendidikan Kemandirian Guru dan Kepala Sekolah, Jakarta: Bumi Aksara
Ismail, Andar.2010. Selamat Pagi Tuhan, Jakarta: BPK Gunung Mulia
J. M. Nainggolan. 2008. Strategi Pendidikan Agama Kristen. Bandung: Generasi Info Media
LAI, 2008. Alktab, Jakarta: LAI
Martin B. Dainton. 2001. Gereja dan Bergereja, Apa dan Bagaimana? Jakarta: YKBK.
Nuhamara, Daniel. 2007. Pembimbing PAK. Bandung: Jurnal Info Media.
Paulus Lilik Kristianto. 2008. Prinsip dan Praktik Pendidikan Agama Kristen. Yogyakarta: ANDI
Sitanggang, Sariaman. 2008. Pendidikan Agama Kristen, Jakarta: Engkrateia Putra Jaya.
Wijanarko, Jarot. 2007. Anak Cerdas. Tangerang: PT. Happy Holy Kids
Wood, G.R. Harding.1993 Bina Diri. Jakarta: Yayasan Komunikasi Bina Kasih.
Yethie Bessie dan Nofedin Waruwu. 2014. Hidup yang DIbarui. Jakarta: BPK Gunung Mulia
Published
2020-11-27