Please prepare your manuscript following the instructions for authors given below before submitting it online:
- Manuscript should be written in Indonesia or in English, and should be submitted online via journal website. Online submission will be charged at no cost. Author must login in order to make submission.
- Manuscript should contain at least 3.500-7.000 words and should not exceed 15-20 pages including embedded figures and tables, without any appendix, and the file should be in Microsoft Office (.doc/.docx) format. It should be prepared in A4 paper (21 cm x 29.7 cm) using 3 cm for inside margin and 3 cm for top, bottom, and outside margins.
- Title, Abstract, and Keywords should be written in English and Indonesia.
- Title should be less than 12 words, title case, capital letter, centered, bold, font type Times New Romans, font size 14, and single spaced.
- Abstract contains neither pictures nor tables, justified, in 10 Times New Romans, single spaced, and should not exceed 150-250 words.
- Keywords contain three to five words/phrases separated with coma and should be justified, 10 Times New Romans and single spaced.
- Manuscript body.
- The main text of the writing should be in one column, justified, 10 Times New Roman, first line indent 5 mm, and single spaced.
- Consists of: Introduction, Main Content (Method/Material/etc), Result and Discussion, and Conclusion and Suggestion; followed by Acknowledgment and References.
- Heading should be made in four levels. Level five cannot be accepted.
- Heading 1: title case, small caps, left aligned, bold, 12 Times New Romans, single spaced, Arial numbered followed by dot.
- Heading 2: title case, left aligned, bold, 12 Times New Romans, single spaced, capital numbered followed by dot.
- Heading 3: title case, left aligned, italic, 12 Times New Romans, single spaced, numbered by number followed by closed bracket.
- Heading 4 is not recommended, however, it could still be accepted with the format of: sentence case, left indent 5 mm, hanging indent 5 mm, italic, 12 Times New Romans, single spaced, numbered by small cap followed by closed bracket.
- Heading 5 cannot be accepted in the manuscript.
- Figure and table should be in black and white, and if it is made in color, it should be readable when it is later printed in black and white. Figure and table should be clearly readable and in a proportional measure to the overall page. Caption should be numbered, in 12 Times New Romans, center, and single spaced. For lay outing purpose, please provide the respective captioned figure/table in with extension .tif/.jpg/.jpeg within a particular folder apart from the manuscript.
- Mathematical equation should be clearly written, numbered orderly, and accompanied with any information needed.
- Header and footer including page number must not be used. All hypertext links and section bookmarks will be removed from papers. If you need to refer to an Internet email address or URL in your paper, you must type out the address or URL fully in regular font.
- Citation and Reference are written according to APA style.
- Citations ordering should be grouped in books, journals, working paper,article in internet, article in newspaper, and regulation. Format according to appearance order.
- Wikipedia, personal blog, or non-scientific website is not allowed to be taken into account.
- Primary references should be at least 80% from at least ten references.
- References should be taken from the late five years.
- Detail referencing manual can be seen in the Author Guideline
- The Board is authorized to reject a manuscript based on peer reviewer advice and make a necessary changes or adjustment related with language properties without altering the substance. Substance editing would be consulted with the author first.
Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration.
- The submission file is in Microsoft Word or RTF.
- Where appropriate, URLs for the references are provided.
- The text is single-spaced; uses an 11-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
- If submitting to a peer-reviewed section of the journal, the instructions in Ensuring a Blind Review have been followed.
- I hereby state that this manuscript have no plagiarism matter and no potential conflict of interest either.
Copyright Rights & Permissions Guide
Reproducing Published Material from other Publishers
It is absolutely essential that authors obtain permission to reproduce any published material (figures, schemes, tables or any extract of a text) which does not fall into the public domain, or for which they do not hold the copyright. Permission should be requested by the authors from the copyright holder (usually the Publisher, please refer to the imprint of the individual publications to identify the copyright holder).
Permission is required for:
- Your own works published by other Publishers and for which you did not retain copyright.
- Substantial extracts from anyones’ works or a series of works.
- Use of Tables, Graphs, Charts, Schemes and Artworks if they are unaltered or slightly modified.
- Photographs for which you do not hold copyright.
Permission is not required for:
- Reconstruction of your own table with data already published elsewhere. Please notice that in this case you must cite the source of the data in the form of either “Data from…” or “Adapted from…”.
- Reasonably short quotes are considered fair use and therefore do not require permission.
- Graphs, Charts, Schemes and Artworks that are completely redrawn by the authors and significantly changed beyond recognition do not require permission.
In order to avoid unnecessary delays in the publication process, you should start obtaining permissions as early as possible. If in any doubt about the copyright, apply for permission. Edukasi: Jurnal Pendidikan Agama Kristen cannot publish material from other publications without permission.
The copyright holder may give you instructions on the form of acknowledgement to be followed; otherwise follow the style: “Reproduced with permission from [author], [book/journal title]; published by [publisher], [year].’ at the end of the caption of the Table, Figure or Scheme.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.